I know Christmas is still 80 days away, but it has already been in my mind a lot lately. I just loooovvee Christmas time. It is definitely one of my favorite parts of every year mostly because of family get togethers and how incredibly cheery and happy everyone is. Just thinking about the fact that it is right around the corner gets me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I cannot wait!!! Another reason I adore Christmas so much is because of all the giving that takes place. One of the greatest feelings in the world is to give. Whether it’s just a smile or an actual gift… you can do no wrong when you give from your heart. In my opinion it’s truly one of the most rewarding experiences in life. I have been given SO much in my life that I am eternally grateful for. One of my favorites gifts has been the one God gave me of having an artistic mind and being able to see the world a little bit differently. I could never possibly thank HIM enough for blessing me with the talent of photography and art. I am SO lucky and blessed to be able to share with others with what God has given me. I don’t claim to be the best out there, as I believe I am FAR from it. But I am so grateful for what I do have and would never take it for granted. Because God has given me so much, I want to use my gift to give to someone else. With all of that being said I have decided to run a contest to give away a free wedding package to a deserving bride & groom. I’m SO excited about this and cannot wait to tell you about it. So let’s no wait any longer and get to it!
Here is the juicy scoop:
What exactly does the winner get?
This contest is open to anyone in the world!
8 hours of wedding day coverage
engagement or trash the gown shoot
CD with full resolution images
10×10 30pg coffee table (flushmount) album (60 images)
How to enter:
It’s easy! To enter the contest all you have to do is email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the following:
– bride & groom’s name
– wedding date & time of ceremony
– wedding location & venue
– photo of you and your fiance’
– wedding website (if applicable)
– and last but not least, send me a mini version of your love story or how you fell in love and why you feel as though you deserve this- be as detailed and honest as you like!
– your wedding must be in 2010
– I must be available on your wedding date
– all of my goods and services are free, but if any travel is required you must pay for all expenses involved for me and my 2nd shooter (travel, hotel, etc)
– because each wedding date is so valuable, the winner must put down a $700 deposit (to guarantee your date) that will be fully refunded on date of wedding once agreement has been fulfilled by both parties.
The contest runs for 4 weeks starting NOW and ends November 2, 2009. The winner will be chosen on November 5, 2009 and announced on the blog. I’m so excited and cannot wait to read all of your stories! I just know it will be a very hard decision as I’m sure they will all be fabulous. Good luck to everyone!
I look forward to hearing from you!! : )
To make this post a little prettier here is a shot that I just love from Aryanne and Chad’s newlywed shoot that I shot earlier this year.