I woke up today and decided I was in the mood to give a prize away! I have said this before, but I truly feel so blessed every single day. God has given me so much and I know that I don’t deserve any of it. I want to bless others as much as I possibly can with whatever I can. God gave me the ability to see the world with an artistic eye, and I want to use my talent to give back to others. So with that being said, I am giving away FREE WEDDING COVERAGE to one lucky couple. Details below:
What exactly does the winner get?
This contest is open to anyone in the world!
8 hours of wedding day coverage
engagement or trash the gown shoot
CD with full resolution images from both wedding and photo shoot
How to enter:
It’s easy! To enter the contest all you have to do is email me at: email@example.com and be sure to include the following:
– bride & groom’s name
– wedding date & time of ceremony
– wedding location & venue(s)
– photo of you and your fiance’
– wedding website (if applicable)
– and last but not least, send me a mini version of your love story or how you fell in love and why you feel as though you deserve this- be as detailed and honest as you like!
– your wedding must be in 2011
– I must be available on your wedding date
– all of my goods and services are free, but if any travel is required you must pay for all expenses involved for me and my 2nd shooter (travel, hotel, etc)
– because each wedding date is so valuable, the winner must put down a $700 deposit (to guarantee your date) that will be fully refunded on date of wedding once agreement has been fulfilled by both parties.
– you cannot enter if your wedding is already booked with us
The contest runs for 2 weeks starting NOW and ends January 25, 2011 at midnight CST. The winner will be chosen on January 31, 2011 and announced on the blog. I’m so excited and cannot wait to read all of your stories! I just know it will be a very hard decision as I’m sure they will all be fabulous. Good luck to everyone!
To end this post, I leave you with a photo from the wedding this past weekend.